PBS39 relies on the effort of our volunteers to help with many of the day-to-day operations that keep us running. If you're interested in volunteering your time and talents to help the station, please let us know. We will help you match your skills to our needs, and never ask you to do more than you're comfortable doing.
If you're interested in signing up to volunteer and help with PBS39's next pledge drive, click here for more information.
Already signed up to answer phones for the next pledge drive? Watch our pledge training video.
- Answering phones during on-air pledge drives (Watch the mock call video and see how easy it is!)
- Folding and stuffing direct mail envelopes
- Helping with incoming mail and general office management
- Completing thank-you phone calls
- Helping PBS39 with station events and community outreach
- Being part of PBS39's Community Advisory Board
Sign Up Process
Need a little time to think about it? Download and complete our Volunteer Profile Form and send it to:
2501 East Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1562
If you have any questions about what you may be asked to do as a PBS39 volunteer or the sign-up process, please contact us.